Contacting Staples Headquarters
Staples is one of the leading office supply companies in the United States. Customers have the option of ordering online or visiting a local store. Staples history started with a simple need – printer ribbon. The company founder needed printer ribbon over a holiday weekend. When he could not find what he needed, he decided to start a discount store for office supplies. The founder was Tom Stemberg and though many experts were skeptical about the need for an office supply retail store like Staples, the business model was sound and the company grew to be a household name.
Staples Headquarters Info
The Staples headquarters is located in Massachusetts. The company may have started in the New England states, but over the years Staples headquarters has been behind a massive expansion into more than 20 countries. Today there are more than 2,000 Staples stores.
- Address: The Staples headquarters is located in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Staples Headquarters 500 Staples Dr. Framingham, MA 01702
- Phone Number: Customers can call the Staples headquarters at 1-508-253-5000. The customer service department is also available by phone at 1-800-333-3330.
- Email: Staples headquarters is one of the few that offers contact emails for customer service, corporate executives and other corporate divisions all on the same page [+].
- Website: There is a website with detailed information on Staples headquarters, the company history and leadership within the company [+]. In addition to company leadership, investor relations and community relations are also addressed on the website.
Staples Headquarters Executive Team
The executive team behind Staples headquarters is listed on the company website with biographies for each member of the leadership team [+].
- Ronald Sargent – Chief Executive Officer and Chairman
- Christine Komola – Chief Financial Officer
- Joseph Doody – North American Commercial division President
- Demos Parneros – North American Stores and Online divisions President
- Steve Matyas – Staples Business Depot President
- Shira Goodman – Global Growth Executive Vice President
- Regis Mulot – Global Human Resource Senior Vice President
- Michael Williams – Senior Vice President
- Faisal Masud – Global eCommerce Executive Vice President
- John Wilson – Staples Europe President
Staples Headquarters Brands
Over the years, Staples headquarters has acquired competitor office supply stores to expand the company brand. Some of the most influential acquisitions include:
- Quill Corporation
- Medical Arts Press
- Office World
- Thrive Networks
- American Identity
- Corporate Express
Some of the acquisitions resulted in a rebranding of office supply stores in other countries to the Staples brand.