Contacting Netflix Headquarters
Netflix is a media company that offers customers streaming and rental movies and television shows for a small monthly fee. The company started out primarily in the rental business; offering customers the ability to choose movies and television shows from a long list of options – placing the rentals in a queue. Various tiers of membership were originally available with customers choosing to rental as few as one DVD per month. As the entertainment industry changed and technology advanced, Netflix moved to a more streamlined business of online streaming, though rentals are still available. In addition to offering customers access to network-created television shows, the company has also embarked on a more creative path with original series.
Netflix Headquarters Info
The Netflix headquarters is located in Los Gatos, California. There is no corporate website, but there is a website dedicated to Investor Relations that offers visitors information on the corporate side of the business [+].
- Address: The address for the Netflix headquarters is the perfect address to use for corporate communication.
Netflix Headquarters 100 Winchester Cir. Los Gatos, CA 95032
- Phone Number: Phone contact with the Netflix headquarters is available at 1-408-540-3700.
- Email: There is no direct email address for the Netflix headquarters, but there is a contact form for the Investor Relations department at the corporate office [+]. The corporate office is not the ideal contact for account issues. Customer’s having account issues are better served by contacting Netflix customer service [+].
- Website: There are two websites for Netflix – a customer website for account access and help and an investor relations website [+].
Netflix Headquarters Executive Team
Netflix headquarters shares detailed information on the governance behind the company [+]. Company executives include:
- Reed Hastings – Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Netflix
- Kelly Bennett – Chief Marketing Officer
- Tawni Cruz – Chief Talent Officer
- Jonathan Friedland – Chief Communications Officer
- Neil Hunt – Chief Product Officer
- Greg Peters – Chief Streaming Officer
- Ted Sarandos – Chief Content Officer
Other important executives and board members include:
- Richard Barton
- George Battle
- Timothy Haley
- Jay Hoag
- Leslie Kilgore
Netflix Headquarters Brands
Netflix headquarters may not be responsible for individual brands, but they are responsible for a long list of original series, including Lilyhammer, Hemlock Grover, Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. Future original programming includes several superhero shows based on Marvel comic books.